AWARDS Received in Cultural field (Music)
1. Received CCRT Scholarship for Carnatic Music -Vocal from the Dept of Culture, Govt
India, New Delhi.
2. Received the “Thamburu award “from Padma Vibhushan Dr K J Yesudas for being
the winner for three categories in Carnatic Vocal Music competition at Tripunithura.
3. Awarded the “Sangeetha Nakshatra” title from Universal Nakshatra Art and Cultural
4. Received the “Shalabha Raja” title from Kerala State Desseya Bala Tarangam,
Trivandrum, Kerala for my contribution in the field of Classical Music VOCAL from a
very young age.
5. Bestowed upon with the “Bala Prabha” title for my overall contribution in the field
of Music by Jaisree Balavedi, Trivandrum, Kerala, by Her Highness Princess Gowri
6. Received the “Muthu Krishna Pillai Endowment award” from Saiva Prakasa Sabha
Twice for bring the overall winner in music Competitions.
7. Received the “Lakshmi GopalaKrishnan Endowment Silver Lamp Award” from Sri
Shanmukhananda Hall, Mumbai.
8. Winner of “Outstanding Performer “Award in Kerala Circle in the National level
Classical Music Reality Show “Sangeeth Samraat” in Sankara TV.
9. Invited to perform Classical Vocal in front of the distinguished guests at the
International Children’s Film Festival (ICFFK) in the year 2018.
10. Felicitated by Swaranjali and YMCA for the contributions in the field of Carnatic Music Vocal.
11. Felicitated by Kalanidhi Centre for Arts and Cultural Research in association with
Kerala Folklore Academy and Govt of Kerala at Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple soon
after the performance.
Prizes received in Music
1. First prize with A grade in the Revenue District Kerala School Kalolsavam for
Classical Music for four consecutive years and have received A grade in Kerala State
youth Festivals in all the Three years of my High Schooling (Classes 8,9 and 10).
2. First prize in all the three, General Kriti Category, Sri Swati Tirunal kriti Category
and Sri Muthuswamy Deekshitar Kritis at Sri Poornathreyeesa Sangeetha Sabha,
3. Winner of the Annamacharya Krithi competition at Sri Shanmukhananda Hall music
4. First in Music competition conducted during the Ramayana Mela by Vivekananda
Cultural Centre, trivandrum.
5. Winner of the Sandralayam 2019, Best Singer Contest for Seniors.
6. First prize in Carnatic music - vocal by Sri Swati Tirunal Sangeetha Sabha for SIX
7. First Prize in Classical Music in Neelakantha Sivan Sangeetha Sabha for Four
8. First prize in classical Music- Vocal by Kerala State Council for Child Welfare in state
level competitons for Five consecutive years.
9. Winner of Sangeeth Samraat at the Kerala State level in Carnatic Music reality show
of Sri Sankara Channel, Chennai.
10. First prize in Carnatic Music Vocal at Sri Avittam Tirunal Grandhasala and Sangeeta
Sabha for Four consecutive years.
11. First prize in Carnatic Music Vocal by Sri Chitira Tirunal Anantapuri Nrita
Sangeetholsavam for Six consecutive years. FIRST in Light Music Thrice.
12. First prize in classical Music Vocal, Light Music Vocal from Jaisree Balavedi, Four
13. Got first prize in Classical Music, Nadan paatu, National Anthem, Light Music,
Mrudangam etc in the State level Competitions held by Salabha Mela.
14. First prize in Carnatic Music Vocal by Pravasi Bharati Kalolsavam.
15. First prize in light Music by Safdar Hashmi Kalavedhi Twice.
16. Performed in Guruvayoor Chembai Sangeetolsavam., four times.
17. Performed in Vaikkom Dakshinamoorthy Sangeetholsavam three times.
18. Performed Classical Music Vocal Carnatic in the Bala Lokam programme of the AIR.
19. Received First Prize in Music and Mrudangam at the Bala Mela organized by the
Kerala State Jawahar Bala Bhawan, Trivandrum, Kerala.
20. Received First prize in Classical Music and Light Music, in the competitions held by Saiva Prakasa sabha TWICE.
21. Received the First Prize in Non-Classical Section of Music Competition in the ONLINE
Music Contest held by MADHYAMAR.
22. First Prize in Classical Music and Light Music in the Bharateeyam Pratibha
23. FIRST runner up in the Raghuvara Music Competition for Light Music.
24. First in Pravasi Bharateeya Day Celebrations for Classical Carnatic Music Vocal.
25. First position in the Tyagarajar Bhaktha Sabha organized Music competition in
26. First prize for Light Music and Cinema Song rendition in the Yuvajana Samajam
Grandhasala competitions, Poojapura, Trivandrum.
27. Second prize for Classical Music, Light Music in the Open Category of the Kerala State
Level Asan Smaraka Association, Kaikkara Competitions.
28. Interviewed by the Kerala State Victers Channel for my achievements in 2018-19
and also featured me in their Musical Onam programme 2019-20.
29. Has been interviewed by leading Newspapers like “THE HINDU”, Malayala
Manorama, Mathrubhumi, Deshabhimani, Kerala Kowmudy, Janmabhumi to name a
PERFORMANCES MADE SO FAR IN CARNATIC VOCAL
1. Performed Classical Vocal Concert in Various Temples and Sabhas during Festivals
and have performed in more than 50 stages so far in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry
2. Performed classical Katcheri at Madurai Meenakshi Amman Temple west Nada. The
special part being the rendering of THIRUPPAVAI during Margazhi Festival on January
5 th 2020.
3. Performed Carnatic Vocal Katcheri at Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple in association
with the just concluded Murajapam and Lakshadeepam Festival.
4. Gave a classical Vocal Concert at 173 rd Sri Tyagarajar Aradhana Festival conducted by
Sri Swati Sangeetha Sabha, Kalpathy, Palakkad on 13 th January 2020.
5. Invited to perform On December 27 th 2019, at Sri Sasthamangalam Shiva Temple on
the occasion of Mandala Chirappu and Mandala pooja celebrations December 2019.
6. Regularly perform during the Navaratri Festivals at Navaratri Mandapams in and
around Trivandrum and Tamil Nadu.
7. Gave live performance during the lock down period in the Artists United FB page,
Tumburu Music Academy FB page, Mridangam Shankaranarayanan Fine arts
Foundation FB Page, Sri Chakkulathamma FB page, Bharateeya Kala Samithi FB page
to name a few.